Moscow, July 10th, 2019, since 10:00 till 18:00.
This workshop is open to all people from all walks of life. There are no prerequisites.
Sound Workshop to be presented by Brendan O’Hara in Moscow on July 10th, 20019.
This workshop is open to all people from all walks of life.
There are no prerequisites.
I’ve been using sound and music in clinic work since the early 1980s. In those early days it was simply classical or ambient music, as most practitioners would use. However, with the advent of Kinesiology into my practice I soon realised the value of giving people music in ‘their’ key to listen to, both in the clinic and at home; as a part of their balance. This also developed into my own style of ‘toning’ and Sound Healing, using three methods to determine the correct pitch required to bring myself and clients into balance.
Sound Healing has always been a part of his work in both clinic and workshops, as well as privately. “Using sound and toning as ‘tools’ in clinic has always come naturally to me. Whether it has been simple toning or chanting, playing guitar, flute or Yidaki or tribal songs, it has always felt completely natural; normal. Clients derive benefits ranging from emotional and physical clearings, to a sense of calm and/or peace, to enhanced learning capabilities.”
This introductory one day workshop will begin with a silent welcome with the Yidaki (also known as the Didgeridoo).
Following this, you will learn:
- toning ….finding and freeing the voice
- how to determine what pitch a person needs to bring them into balance
- how to increase our own Qi with Sound and Toning and how to transfer this into clinic to help others.
- natural toning into the body; experiencing sound in different areas of the body
- sounding into the Aura and Chakras
- AEIOU and the Russian vowels in relation to Tibetan Harmonic singing
- an introduction to Cymatics
- games and songs
- humming hugs